Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Forum Question of the Month:Do you think Liberian Pageantry is necessary in Liberia's American Society today?

It seems that every where you look now there seems to be African and Ethnic Pageants popping up all over the country. There's everything from the Ms Black World Pageant to Miss Ethnic World Pageants. These pageants focus on everything from embracing our diversity to making a difference in our community. Also, let's not forget all the glitz and glamour that comes with beautiful tradional gowns, evening wear and hot bathing suits.

We at Liberian Pageants want to hear from you.

This month's forum question:
Do you think Liberian Pageantry is necessary in Liberia's American Society today?
Why or Why not?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello I'm new. Nice forum. Just found it on Bing. Thanks for the Awesome community we have here :)

gonna check for the [url=http://atomtv.info/]latest trends[/url] now, hope it's not Justin Bieber again :\

Anonymous said...

Hi, it's nice here so I am just saying hi. I've been reading it for a while now and decided to register. Hope that my english will be good enough to communicate with you :). My hobby are internet contests and my hobby page - [url=http://www.instantempo.pl]instantempo[/url] it's about them.

Anonymous said...

I just want to say Hi to Everyone!