Sunday, March 11, 2007

Post your questions to Miss Liberia in the US Ro Pauline K. Doe





Is there something you have been wanting to know about our queen? How was her pageant experience? How has reign been going. What type of work does she do in the community? From now till the end the end of March post your questions on Liberian Pageants and have your questions answered by Miss Liberia in the US Ro Pauline K. Doe. Set an Example, Make a difference, be a true queen Miss Liberia in the US Sign up today www.missliberia.org

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Miss Liberia in the US Ro Pauline K. Doe! I want to know how much have you grown from your pageant experience? What drives you to continue to promote your platform, HIV-AID in Liberia and United States?

Anonymous said...

Hello, first let me thank you for your question. I appreciate you taking time out of your day & having a genuine interest in the Miss Liberia in the US organizaion. Now to answer your question, I believe that I have grown greatly from this experience. One major attribute I have gained is self confidence. From this experience, I have cried and I have smiled but in the end I have learned to appreciate both emotions because without bad times, I would not be able to realize the good times. I continue to promote my platform for HIV/AIDS awareness because it is a real problem that we must face and not be afraid to tackle head on. Ignorance is the breeding ground for this deadly disease. Thank you and God Bless!

Ro.-Pauline K. Doe
Miss Liberia in the US 2006