Sunday, September 03, 2006

My Search for Miss Liberia Patrice Juah

Over the summer, i've been looking for information on Liberia's Queen, Miss Liberia Patrice Juah. It is hard sometimes to obtain information from home. I spent my Labor day weekend searching for information on the internet about Liberia's Queen. So far I have found out that she is a 21 year student attending Cuttington University. What I would like to know is, how was it like to win the title of Miss Liberia? How does she plan to use her title towards helping the people and reconstruction of Liberia? What can the Miss Liberia in the US Organzation do to help assist her with her goals? How does she feel about representing the country in the prestigeous Miss World Competition.

Eventhough my questions have'nt been answered, during my search I came across a Liberian Journal put together by a Mr, Johnathan Davis. He is currently doing work in Liberia and has put together a journal of his stay. He had the oppourtunity to attend the Miss Liberia Pageant.
He discusses it in his journal entries. To read this and other entries of his stay visit...

http://liberia-journal.blogspot.com/2006/07/quietly-life-in-monrovia-has-become.html

If anyone has any information on Miss Liberia Patrice Juah. Kindly post your comments,
Thank you.

No comments: